FCS System - Standard Breyl clamping system
FCS Standard means speed!
Defining standard clamping seats on the workpiece in the CAD/CAM design phase does not only mean reducing the set-up times of the CNC machines, but it also allows to quickly reclamp the workpiece correctly in place to perform the necessary modifications!
FCS Breyl - Key strengths:
- Workpiece always in an accurately known position and orientation
- Modularity in design and different sizes of components
- High clamping forces with low torques and without forcing the workpiece geometry
- Minimized vibration
- High accuracy
- Set-up readjustment and adjustable components
- Process virtualization
- Easily access 5 workpiece sides
- Low and easy maintenance.
Want to learn more and meet the experts in person?
» Visit FCS System from 13. - 16.06.2023 at Moulding Expo!