TecStyles Visions has a lot to offer
With your participation you will meet decision-makers from all over Europe. Due to its location in the southwest of Germany, trade visitors from Alsace and the D/A/CH region with particularly strong purchasing power are addressed. Rising exhibitor and visitor numbers underline the coherent concept of the event and its ideal location.
TecStyle Visions convinces:
- Europe's leading trade fair for textile decoration and promotion
- Part of the EXPO 4.0 - Print trade fair network. Produce. Promote
- attractive framework programme with special technical shows, stages and lecture programme
- 25,000 square metres of exhibition space
- optimal accessibility by plane, car, S-Bahn and train
We experienced a really good atmosphere, very positive, like the industry. For us the number of customers increased considerably. The hall design is very successful, also the fact that all exhibitors are together in one hall works well.
The trade fair was so good, actually even better than usual! The conversations with the visitors were more in-depth and of better quality than in recent years. From our core market Germany we had both existing and new customers here, we are very happy.
TV TecStyle Visions was once again an excellent trade fair! We had considerably more decision-makers on site. Many of our existing customers came to us, for us the trade fair is a leading trade fair in our industry in the entire Germany/Austria/Switzerland region. The excellent connection at the airport is brilliant, some of our customers flew in directly from North Germany.
Exhibition areas and visitor target groups
- Textile screen printing
- Transfer printing
- Digital textile printing
- Strass applications
- Laser Engraving
- Promotional wear
- Corporate Fashion
- Textile Accessories
- Terry products
- Textile advertising media
- Textile printers
- other service providers for textile decoration (rhinestones, lasers, doming, engraving)
- advertising and marketing specialists from industrial companies
- textile and clothing industry
- promotional material dealers
- sporting goods dealers
- team sports and merchandising specialists
- advertising technicians
- copy and gift shops
- clubs and associations.