Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What will change?
- What advantages are associated with the takeover of NORTEC by Messe Stuttgart in cooperation with the VDW?
- Will METAV no longer be held in Düsseldorf?
- When will NORTEC 2024 will take place?
- Will NORTEC 2024 continue to be held at the exhibition center in Hamburg?
- We have already registered for NORTEC 2024. What will happen with the registration?
- Will the prices or the conditions of participation change?
- We would like to register for NORTEC 2024. How can we do this?
- Who can I contact if I have any further questions?
Messe Stuttgart will be the new organiser of NORTEC, the trade fair for production. Together with the German Machine Tool Builders' Association (VDW), it will assume responsibility to further manage and develop NORTEC in Hamburg. The contents of the trade show will be continued. In addition, METAV will be integrated into NORTEC. You can view the press release here.
The takeover of NORTEC by Messe Stuttgart and the cooperation with the VDW will make it possible to bundle competencies and to strengthen and further develop NORTEC. As experienced trade fair organizers, Messe Stuttgart and the VDW can contribute their existing industry know-how in a targeted manner. This cooperation can further strengthen the market position in northern Germany with neighbouring European countries.
If you have any questions, Florian Schmitz and Theresa Börsig of the Messe Stuttgart project team will be happy to help. Of course, the contact persons at VDW and Hamburg Messe + Congress will also be ready to answer your questions.