Set-up/Dismantling Logistics & Access Regulation
Access to the exhibition grounds for set-up and dismantling - with a pre-booked time slot only
If you want to drive a vehicle into a loading zone of the trade fair grounds during set-up and dismantling, you need a pre-booked time slot. The time slot is booked for a fee using the online tool VisiFair.*
To book a time slot for a specific trade fair, you need the VisiFair event code for that trade fair. As an exhibitor, you will receive this from the project management in good time before the fair, usually with your stand confirmation.
If you have successfully booked a time slot in VisiFair, you will receive an entry ticket (or a reservation ticket), which you will need at the access roads to prove the booking of your time slot.
Access to the trade fair grounds for set-up and dismantling purposes is only possible within the pre-booked time slot.
* VisiFair will be introduced gradually in 2024. For some trade fairs, the previous deposit regulation remains in place. More information is provided here.
VisiFair explained in detail: The guide
For detailed insight into our reasons for using VisiFair and the specific steps in the booking process, we recommend that you take a look at our VisiFair guide. Here you will also find information on booking costs.
Answers to the most frequently asked questions: VisiFair FAQ
VisiFair and the access regulation with time slots are new. Clearly, this raises many questions. In a FAQ we answered the most common questions comprehensively and in detail.
We will help you to book your time slot
We have tried to make the VisiFair portal as simple as possible. If you need help using the online tool or if you have problems with your booking, we will be happy to help:
The hotline is operated by our service provider VisiTrans. The hotline staff will assist you in using VisiFair. For general information about terrain logistics or other topics, please contact the Central Security Office of Messe Stuttgart (Hauptwache), phone+49 711 1856 3500.
Important information for set-up and dismantling phases
The Traffic & Security department kindly asks you to observe the following information:
- For safety reasons during set-up and dismantling, the presence of persons who are not in employment subject to compulsory insurance—particularly minors—is prohibited in the halls and the outdoor exhibition areas during set-up and dismantling times.
- Smoking is prohibited at all times within the exhibition halls.
- Access to the exhibition centre is via Gate 2. When you arrive at the trade fair grounds, follow directions to "Anlieferung (Delivery)".
- On the last day of the trade fair, access to the premises is not possible after 12.00 a.m. until the halls are declared open after the end of the trade fair.