Breitenfeld Edelstahl AG

[Translate to English:]

Founded 80 years ago, 330 employees ensure an annual production of around 200,000 to 250,000 tonnes of stainless steel.

The primary material consists of 90% scrap, with the remaining 10% being special alloys. Stainless steel is not only melted at 1,700°C from pre-sorted scrap, but also further processed in the forge.

Since the turn of the millennium, 250 million euros have been invested to keep up with the latest technological developments and to reduce the ecological footprint. The company has recently invested in a second vacuum arc furnace (VAR system) to meet the growing demand for this process technology.

The remelted VAR material is processed into forged bar steel, among other things, is available in round and edged versions and is offered ground, sawn, peeled or milled.

The service centre in Germany offers a large selection of high-quality steel products and maintains a stock of different qualities, dimensions and designs, which can be made up online to customer specifications.

Want to learn more and meet the experts in person?

» Stop by booth 3B72 at CastForge from 4 - 6 June 2024!