Revolutionary thoughts and suggestions for innovative solutions - VISION Start-up 2020
Together with the specialist department of the VDMA Machine Vision and the VDMA Startup-Machine network, VISION set the stage for the start-ups to present themselves and all the benefits they offer. The digital pitch session took place on November 11, 2020, where viewers voted online at the end of the pitch who becomes VISION Start-up 2020.
- HD Vision Systems GmbH | Light field and Deep Learning-based Machine Vision | www.hdvisionsystems.com
- K|Lens GmbH | AI-based sensor technology for customized production | www.industrial.k-lens.de
- MX Automotive GmbH | SiaSearch - Solving unstructured data handling to realize the potential of computer vision | www.siasearch.io
- preML GmbH | Computer Vision in the construction Industry (concrete inspection) | www.preml.io
- Software Entwicklung Naser GmbH | AI based use case automation: Cloud API for sewer system CCTV automatic reporting | www.felixnaser.com
- Visometry GmbH | Augmented Reality and Computer Vision tracking for industries | www.visionlib.com
The expert jury consisted of these 5 members and decided which six Start-ups will pitch.
- Dr. Klaus-Henning Noffz, Director New Business Development, BASLER AG & Chairman VDMA Machine Vision
- Lou Hermans, Partner, Capital E | venture capital fund
- Florian Niethammer, Project Manager, Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH
- Sigrid Roegner, Head of Business Innovation & Ecosystem, IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH
- Patrick Schwarzkopf, Managing Director, VDMA Robotics + Automation
The VISION Start-up 2020 has been voted. On November 11, 2020, six candidates presented their innovations in an exciting digital pitch session.
HD Vision Systems GmbH could convince the audience with the topic | Light field and Deep Learning-based Machine Vision | www.hdvisionsystems.com
The winner will be able to take part free of charge in the VISION Start-Up World 2021 at the trade fair and will be honoured in various channels of the VDMA publicity work.