Interested parties have the opportunity to register at the following link and submit their abstract by 11 August 2021.
The evaluation criteria
- Formal quality of the submission
- Technological claim
- Novelty of the applications and degree of innovation
- Significance for the machine vision industry
- Significance for the end user
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The length of the abstract must not exceed the specified number of characters (approx. four DIN A4 pages).
- The outline (description of the innovation, state of the art and advantages of the innovation, relevance and benefit of the described innovation for the image processing industry) must be taken into account.
- If you have supplementary video material, this is welcome. Please add appropriate links (to your website, YouTube or Vimeo) to your abstract.
- Jens Michael Carstensen | Videometer A/S
- Michael Engel | Vision Components GmbH
- Gabriele Jansen | Vision Ventures
- Dr. Ronald Müller | Vision Markets UG
- Dr. Christian Ripperda | Interroll Innovation GmbH
- Martin Wäny | TechnologiesMW SA