Start-up? Then get ready to take off now!
- Is your company active in the fields of machine vision and computer vision?
- Do you develop, for example, state-of-the-art camera technology, ssoftware in the areas of artificial intelligence and deep learning, or interesting machine vision systems?
If so, you can now secure the future of your company at the world’s leading trade fair for machine vision: the Start-up World during VISION will enable you to present your innovations to the industry.
You willl also have the opportunity to take part in our special start-up formats: register for the pitches during the Industrial VISION Days Forum. Become the Start-up of the Day or the Start-up of the Show and register to take part in the Investors’ Day on Thursday, 12 November 2020.
What are the conditions of participation for start-ups?
- you are maximum of six years on the market
- employ a maximum of 20 people
- generate a maximum annual turnover of € 5 million
- legally independent
- and create innovative business models or product developments
- Tabletop with high table 140 × 60 cm, bar stools, carpet, power connection, back wall with individual graphics and lighting
- After consultation, additional space available for demonstrations
- Communal storage area of 4 m²
- Information counter for all start-ups with hostess
- Basic entry in the official trade fair media (media flat rate)
- Publicising of the Start-up World via the media of VISION and the German Engineering Federation (VDMA), e. g. newsletters, press releases, social media channels and a planned delegation within the framework of the Opening Press Conference