Fit for a successful trade fair presence
The training course* for registered and interested exhibitors at T4M will be held jointly with MOULDING EXPO, international trade fair for tool, pattern and mould making. It will therefore be worthwhile for you three times: you can strengthen your own trade fair presence through purposeful training and the exchange of ideas and opinions with like-minded people, you will have ample opportunity for inter-industry networking and you will meet the decision-makers for T4M in person. And they are especially looking forward to seeing you!
Trade fair training course schedule:
- From 09:00: opportunity for a personal visit to VISION, the leading world trade fair for machine vision. You can obtain tickets for your free admission here .
- From 11.30: Meeting for lunch
- 12:30: Official welcome
- 13:00: Empirical report from the industry, dos & don’ts when taking part in a trade fair
- 13:30: Stuttgart Messe Service Portal – the heart of trade fair preparation
- 14:00: Coffee break
- 14:15: Trade fair participation: preparation, addressing and "behaviour" at the event, follow-up phase
- 14:45: Closing remarks
- 15:00: Official end
You will have time afterwards for personal networking or an individual visit to VISION.
The number of participants is limited. Don't delay, register here right now. We are looking forward to welcoming you!
*This event will be held in Germanback to overview