Conditions of use for press material of Messe Stuttgart
All images can only be used by publishing companies and journalists for editorial purposes within the scope of reporting about Messe Stuttgart, its subsidiaries and events including guest events and congresses on the grounds of Messe Stuttgart. Any other use (for advertising purposes) is only permitted with the prior written consent of Messe Stuttgart (to be obtained via presse(at)messe-stuttgart.de). A disassociation or other modification of the images is not permitted. “Photo: Messe Stuttgart” must be specified as the source.
We kindly request a complimentary copy or link to a publication be sent to: Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH, Messepiazza 1, 70629 Stuttgart, GERMANY, presse(at)messe-stuttgart.de.
T4M Trade Fair Advisory Board introduces itself02.11.2018 - 11:51
From 7 to 9 May 2019, T4M – Technology for Medical Devices – will be held for the first time at the Stuttgart Trade Fair Centre. To ensure that the new trade fair for medical technology meets the requirements of the sector, the T4M team is working closely with the Trade Fair Advisory Board. The importance of the Trade Fair Advisory Board is underlined by Dr. Elmar Bourdon, who was for many years the MedicaDevice industry manager and today works for the Mannheim MedicaTechnology Cluster: "With its impulses for the T4M trade fair concept, the Advisory Board can hopefully contribute to helping the exhibitors and visitors find exactly what they're looking for at T4M: Business partners and answers to the technological and corporate challenges in the industry." For him personally, the cooperation with the T4M trade fair team and the T4M Advisory Board is an excellent opportunity to participate in the current developments in the individual segments and to obtain points of contact for his own network.
Many heads, clear concepts
The future of the trade fair is now to be formed by 13 companies, two cluster organisations, a research institute, three associations and two industry media together with the T4M team. Each member of the Medical Technology Advisory Board will exhibit individually, assume a responsible role in the framework programme of the trade fair, or is an important opinion maker. "We all benefit in the Advisory Board from the perspectives and thoughts of the others. I'm positively surprised at how open all the Board members discuss and how quickly agreement is reached in fundamental questions," says Tanja Wendling, Project Manager for T4M. "With the Board members at our side, we feel we are even better informed, and can categorise the requirements of the medical technology sector more accurately in order to make T4M as a specialist trade fair with a strong technological orientation as industry-specific as possible."
The following companies and organisations are represented in the T4M Advisory Board:
• A&D Verpackungsmaschinenbau GmbH (represented by Holger Ahr)
• ADELHELM Kunststoffbeschichtungen GmbH (represented by Verena Gruner)
• ALLTEC GmbH | FOBA Laser Marking + Engraving (represented by Christian Söhner)
• Cicor Group (represented by Michael Götti)
• Citizen Machinery Europe GmbH (represented by Sascha Gersmann)
• ElringKlinger Kunststofftechnik GmbH (represented by Manfred Seeber and Susanne Baumann)
• EPflex Feinwerktechnik GmbH (represented by Georg Uihlein)
• Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionstechnik und Automatisierung IPA (Fraunhofer Institute for Production Technology and Automation) (represented by Dr. Urs Schneider)
• Gindele GmbH (represented by Matthias Gindele)
• IMSTec GmbH (represented by Edgar Mähringer-Kunz)
• Konradin Verlag Robert Kohlhammer GmbH (represented by Dr. Birgit Oppermann)
• LPW Reinigungssysteme GmbH (represented by Dirk Konzok)
• Mannheim MedicaTechnology Cluster (represented by Dr. Elmar Bourdon)
• MedicalMountains GmbH (represented by Alwin Reger)
• SWISS MEDTECH (represented by Jonas Frey)
• VDMA AG Arbeitsgemeinschaft Medizintechnik (Medical Technology Working Group) (represented by Niklas Kuczaty)
• Verband Deutscher Werkzeug- und Formenbauer e.V. (German Association of Tool and Mould Manufacturers) (represented by Prof. Dr. Thomas Seul)
• VogeCommunications Group GmbH & Co. KG (represented by Peter Reinhardt)
• wezi-med, Medical Technology Division of Weber GmbH & Co. KG (represented by Christoph Hasse and Oliver Brück)
• Wild & Küpfer AG (represented by André Stutz)
Group photo of T4M Advisory Board meeting: Back (left to right): Alwin Reger, Jonas Frey, Niklas Kuczaty, Christoph Hasse, Oliver Brück, Sascha Gersmann, Dr. Elmar Bourdon. Front (left to right): Peter Reinhardt, AxeStorz (for Fraunhofer IPA), Manfred Seeber, Susanne Baumann, Michael Götti, André Stutz, Hans Hauger (for LPW Reinigungssysteme), Matthias Gindele. (Copyright: Messe Stuttgart)
T4M, the new trade fair for technology for medical devices, will open its doors for the first time from 7 to 9 May 2019. The exhibition will focus on production technology, production environment, services, as well as components and materials. T4M is interesting both for manufacturers as well as the entire supplier industry of medical technology. On an exhibition area of around 20,000 m², development and production managers, engineers and purchasers, as well as scientists, will find the latest technologies from the industry. In order to ensure the greatest benefit for visitors and exhibitors, Landesmesse Stuttgart as event organiser is working closely with companies and associations from the medical technology sector from Germany and other European countries.
Fotos of T4M
T4M 2020Eine Bestätigung des Messeerfolgs ist auch die Zusage aller Anbieter von Gemeinschaftsständen, 2020 in Stuttgart wieder mit dabei zu sein.BILDNACHWEIS MESSE STUTTGART
T4M 2020Für die T4M 2020 haben bereits jetzt zahlreiche namhafte Firmen ihren Stand gebucht.BILDNACHWEIS MESSE STUTTGART