Experience innovations live!
T4M will focus on start-ups and innovative SMEs: 60 start-ups will have the opportunity to present themselves at T4M free of charge in a separate exhibition area. In addition, start-ups, as well as established SMEs, can use the Pitching Stage to present their innovations to the sector. Experience the innovations live and get to know the teams in person.
Spread over all three trade fair days, the content of "T4M Start-up World" will cover the most important segments of the medical technology sector – from prevention, in-patient and out-patient care, through rehabilitation and nursing, to production and manufacture.
- Prevention: Mobile & digital health, diagnostics
- In-patient care: Cardiology, oncology, surgery, opthalmology, neurology, implants and surgical techniques, etc.
- Out-patient care: Discharge management, therapy control, tele-medicine
- Rehabilitation: Orthopaedics and other aids, etc.
- Nursing: Home care & digital health
- Production/manufacture: New processes & procedures, materials
Further details can be found here.