Call for papers - speak at T4M!
The second T4M gathering from 5 to 7 May 2020 will once again set the stage for two specialist forums organized by the specialist trade media medizin&technik and DeviceMed in cooperation with Messe Stuttgart. Stage BLUE and Stage PINK will host a series of lectures on the trends that are currently driving the industry.
We welcome your contributions so that exhibitors and visitors alike can look forward to an exciting programme. The target group includes trade fair visitors made up of manufacturers and contractors of medical devices and products from sectors such as development and design, purchasing, manufacturing & quality assurance, regulatory affairs and management.
- Additive manufacturing
- Digitalization of medical products, business models and business processes
- Manufacturing technology
- Components and materials for medical products
- Medical technology market
- Product and industrial design
- Production processes
- Quality management
- Regulatory affairs/European Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- Cleaning technology
- Packaging technology
Any ideas for further topics are most welcome.
Submitting your application
Please submit your documents by 30 November 2019 to Peter Reinhardt at Devicemed or Dr. Birigit Oppermann at medizin&technik:
1. Duration of lecture: 20 to 30 minutes
2. Language of lecture: German or English
3. Title of lecture: in German or English (can differ from language of lecture)
4. Summary: 500 characters including spaces, in German or English (can differ from language of lecture)
5. Speaker: name, title, role, company/organization, work priorities (if applicable)
In order to advertise the event on the website www.t4m-expo.de, in social media (XING, Twitter, Linkedin), in the trade fair catalogue "T4M 2020" and in the lecture programme we require the following printable data:
- A photo of the speaker and/or
- The logo of the speaker's company/institute/organization
Please submit your application by the end of November, after which we will inform you if and when your lecture is to be included in the programme. The organisers will use your applications to arrange the half-hour lecture slots into topic blocks. Unfortunately, it is therefore not possible for speakers to select a date for their lecture.
There is no application fee and visitor participation in the forums is free of charge. During the selection process, priority will be given to suggestions from T4M 2020 exhibitors.