For the SÜFFA quality sausage competitions 474 products were entered . The critical testers awarded no fewer than 436 gold, silver and bronze medals.
Final result of the Swabian Maultasche competition:
- 1st place Metzgerei Winter, Schorndorf
- 2nd place Metzgerei Franz Bock, Markgröningen
- 3rd place Schneider butcher's shop, Pliezhausen
Stuttgarter Rössle (Stuttgart ham sausage competition):
- 1st place Metzgerei Oskar Zeeb, Reutlingen
- 2nd place Metzgerei Thomas Klingler, Fellbach
- 3rd place Landmetzgerei Rupp, Sulzbach-Murr
Special prize Ham King (raw ham and cooked cured products competition) :
- Kronenmetzgerei Stirner-Sinn, Gerlingen
A total of 32 teams competed in the vocational school competitions. The judges awarded nine times gold, 13 times silver and ten times bronze.
Overall winning team:
- Julia Wirth, Landmetzgerei Steinle, Dilllingen a. d. Donau
- Celina Braunmiller, Metzgerei Steck, Langenau