With the afz AKADEMIE, the afz and SÜFFA will bring the butchery trade together on October 21, 2023, and facilitate an exciting exchange, as well as continuing education with vision. The event format offers industry representatives an exciting and practical platform for learning, discussion and networking. As usual, the event is divided into a series of lectures with numerous best practice examples as well as a practical workshop and VIP tours.
- The big changes in our industry: meat and non-meat, counter and online, bosses and employees
Fritz Gempel, management consultant and master butcher, afz chief correspondent
- The main thing is that customers buy from us - a pricing policy that works even in times of inflation
- Fully worth the price, the tightrope walk between brand preservation and price war in the retail trade
Volker Behrens, Master Butcher, Behrens Butcher's Shop, Twistringen
- The new construction of a production facility: Our experiences with planning, construction costs, subsidies and better processes afterwards
Christof Eck, Butcher's shop Heigel + Eck, Miltenberg
- Statements from strong young personalities from the butchery trade:
1. why training as a chef and butcher gives me more than studying law Valerian Bodenhöfer
2. our idea of several family members taking over my parents' butcher shop N.N.
3. my role as junior boss in the branch company Nico Setzer, Landmetzgerei Setzer, Wolperthausen
- Guided VIP tour to the stands of the afz AKADEMIE partners