The protection and health of our exhibitors, visitors and employees have always been our top priority. Our primary goal is that you still feel safe and comfortable with us. For our exhibitors, we would like to emphasise the following central points of the officially authorised hygiene concept for the conduct of trade fairs on the Messe Stuttgart venue.
This is based on the current Corona Ordinance of Baden-Württemberg, that explicitly allows the conduct of trade fairs and congresses under the condition of using hygiene concepts.
- Will there be an obligation to wear masks?
- What stand construction obligations have to be observed? How many visitors are allowed on the stand?
- Which hygiene measures have to be planned?
- May food and drinks be handed out to customers?
- Who provides the contact tracing?
- Are events on the stand allowed?
During their stay on the trade fairgrounds, persons from the age of six years must wear a medical mask. Children under the age of 6 are exempt from the obligation to wear a mask.
Persons who do not comply with the rules on wearing masks have to leave the premises.
Exceptions from the obligation to wear a mask are made:
- for individuals for whom wearing a medical mask is not possible or appropriate for health or other reasons (evidence of medical certificate),
- when eating or drinking seated at tables on trade fair stands or in the catering areas within the buildings.
- The stand design must take into consideration that the flow of visitors in the aisles must not come to a standstill. If possible, please do not place counters or exhibits directly at the aisles but 0.5 metres within the stand boundaries.
- Meeting rooms within stand areas have to be designed with completely open ceilings.
- The number of visitors allowed at the stand depends on the possibility to assure a minimum distance of 1.5 metres between visitors. There will be no reviewing of this number by Messe Stuttgart, the responsibility lies completely with the exhibitor. The currently valid exemptions for spouses, families and persons of a common household apply on the trade fair stand.
See hygiene concept for all measures.
- Stand catering is possible in compliance with the current legal regulation on infection protection measures against the further spread of the Corona virus. The following has to be observed in this respect:
- The catering or service staff at the trade fair stand must wear a face covering or mask when serving food.
- A generous spatial design of the catering offer, use of outdoor areas (e.g. food courts) and the provision of to-go offers guarantee compliance with the applicable rules.
- The exhibitor shall ensure that during the event and in the set-up and dismantling phases the employees at the stand (stand personnel, stand builder, stand caterers) are recorded with their personal details so that the health authorities can reconstruct the chains of infection if necessary.
- The contact tracing of visitors is provided by Messe Stuttgart by means of digital admission tickets, exhibitor passes and service provider passes. This means that the sale of admission tickets and the redemption of vouchers is exclusively handled by the Messe Ticket Service of Messe Stuttgart. Registration on-site is not possible.
- Stand parties are not allowed. Evening events need approval.