südback Trend Award 2019 goes into extra time31.05.2019 - 14:13
Visitors from home and abroad focus on one highlight in particular when südback, the trade fair for the bakery and confectionery trades, opens its doors from 21 to 24 September 2019 in Stuttgart: the presentation of the südback Trend Award 2019 within the framework of the official opening of the trade fair. Messe Stuttgart has extended the registration period for the well-known competition in order to give even more companies the opportunity to present their innovations. Companies can register their pioneering products and services up until 15 June 2019 and show why their innovations are trendsetters for the industry.
The südback Trend Award is being presented for the 12th time and honours advanced solutions for companies in the categories marketing, sales & organisation, raw materials & convenience, as well as technology. An expert jury comprising representatives of the organisers, professional and conceptual supporters, the specialised media and the bakery and confectionery trades determines the winners.
The winners are announced prior to the trade fair so that the companies can include the award in their communication before südback and use the award for their business success.
The expert jury includes:
• Prof. Michael Kleinert, Jury Chairman, Head of the Institute of Food and Beverage Innovation (ILGI)
• Karin Becker, Branch Manager of the State Association of Guilds of Baden-Württemberg Confectioners
• Brigitte Ewald, former principal at the Akademie Deutsches Bäckerhandwerk – Württembergische
• Jean-Pierre Nachtsheim, BÄKO Head Office, authorised representative, Department Director of Machines & Equipment
• Ulrike Sailer-Keil, Sales Manager and partner of the bakery/cake shop Sailer GmbH
• Frank Sautter, Dipl. Theol., President of the State Association of Guilds of Württemberg Bakers and President of the Association of Baden-Württemberg Millers
• Falk Steins, Editor-in-Chief, BÄKO-magazin
• Reinald Wolf, Editor, Allgemeine BäckerZeitung (ABZ)
The südback Trend Award is presented by Messe Stuttgart. The trade journals Allgemeine Bäcker-Zeitung (ABZ) and BÄKO-magazin support this competition as partners. The co-organisers are the BÄKO Head Office and the State Association of Guilds of Württemberg Bakers.
For more information and registration documents for the südback Trend Award, please visit: www.suedback.de/trendaward
Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH
Tel.: +49 711 18560-2185
More information, texts and photos are available online at www.suedback.com
südback_18_PM06_TrendAward: südback Trend Award (Copyright Messe Stuttgart)