Information about the obligation to wear a mask and allowed exceptions
During their stay in closed rooms, persons from the age of six years must wear a non-medical mask or a comparable mouth-and-nose cover.
There is no obligation to wear a mouth-and-nose cover:
- For persons for whom the wearing of a nose-and-mouth cover is not possible for medical or other reasons or not reasonable (please provide a medical certificate or a written self-declaration stating the reasons for the unacceptability).
- On individual exhibition stands at trade fairs, exhibitions and in the exhibition areas of congresses as long as the organiser or the exhibitor ensures that the minimum distance of 1.5m per person can be observed.
- While seated (e.g. In row seating) as long as the organiser or the exhibitor ensures that the minimum distance of 1.5m per person can be observed. The mouth-and-nose-cover must be worn until seated.
- For employees who work in a place where visitors are not present.
- While catering services or
- when a different protection of the same efficiency is in place to protect other people.
Persons who do not comply with the rules on wearing masks have to leave the premises.