A letter of invitation can be applied for 3 months before the beginning of the event at the earliest.
Please observe the following information concerning your application for an invitation letter:
- Your personal data will be taken directly from the online form. No changes or corrections can be made by Messe Stuttgart.
- If your invitation letter contains incorrect data you have to fill in the online form again.
- The invitation letter will be sent to you by email with an attached pdf file. Invitations will NOT be sent BY FAX neither to you nor to the relevant embassy.
- The processing time takes up to 10 days and CANNOT be shortened.
- Please check your spam folder before contacting us for undelivered invitations.
Requests from China: Please don’t fill in the online form, but directly contact our affiliate in China “Messe Nanjing”:
Nanjing Stuttgart Joint Exhibition Ltd.
199 Yanshan Road, Jianye District, Nanjing 210019, Jiangsu, China
Nanjing: Tel.: +86 (25) 8528 6200, Fax: +86 (25) 8528 6206
Shanghai: Tel.: +86 (21) 5081 1929, Fax: +86 (21) 5081 3069
Requests from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine will be forwarded to our representative in Russia:
Messe Stuttgart Representative Office – Russian Federation, Republic of Belarus, Ukraine, the Baltic States
Business Media Russia Llc
Aviakonstruktora Mikoyana str., 12, bld. A, 125252, Moscow, RUS
Tel./Fax: +7 495 649 69 11, ext. 111 or 127
Note: According to German visa regulations in Russia and Belorussia, the original invitation is required. Please contact our representative office in Moscow to receive it.
If you would like to receive the invitation letter via courier, please contact a courier service by your own means (for example dhl, Fedex, UPS), as soon as you have received the invitation by email from us. A courier shipment must be organized by yourself using your customer no. Please inform us about your request by email indicating your full name and address of your company as well as the date of pick up.
The addres for pick up is:
Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH
70629 Stuttgart / Germany
We kindly ask for your understanding that we will not process individual requests.