Day of Gastronomy - 22 February 2021
On the first live day of R+T digital, everything was focused on the diverse possibilities of sun and weather protection systems in the gastronomy and hotel industry.
All product presentations and the discussion panel will be available on the R+T digital platform until R+T 2022. Take a look!
- 11:30 am: Opening
- Presentation of reference projects I
- 13:30 am: Panel discussion
- Presentation of reference projects II
In the morning, numerous reference products were presented to you.
You can look forward to these manufacturers:
- 11:40 am - Warema: Lamaxa and shades in use in various projects (Christian Thomas, Matthias Hartmann)
- 12:05 pm - markilux: Proper advice: Presentation of the products using the example of realised projects (Jan Kattenbeck)
- 12:30 pm - Leiner: Sun Rain, Pergola, Q-Bus and other sun and weather protection solutions (wind and weather resistance) (Andreas Husmann)
- 12:55 pm - Terrassenprofis: Tips for planning and designing successful outdoor gastronomy (Thomas Koch)
Topic: Great Opportunities for Outdoor Gastronomy - Concepts and Solutions with Sun and Weather Protection
- Guido Wolf MdL, Minister of Justice and Europe of the State of Baden-Württemberg
- Fritz Engelhardt, Chairman of the Hotel and Restaurant Association DEHOGA Baden-Württemberg
- Hans-Peter Wollseifer, President of the German Confederation of Skilled Crafts
- Heinrich Abletshauser, President of the Federal Association of Roller Shutters + Sun Protection e. V.
- Simon Tress, Germany's most famous organic chef
- Sponsors of the Day of Gastronomy
In the afternoon, numerous reference products were presented to you.
- 2:40 pm - Hella: Presentation of the products (Ventur Bioclimatic Pergola, Ventur Side, Pergola Sintesi, awnings) using examples of projects in the catering and hotel industry (Andreas Kraler)
- 3:05 pm - SHADESIGN: Never say awning to a SHADE" Presentation of the different variants for wall mounting or as a free-standing system (Frank Reisenauer)
- 3:30 pm - Bikatec: Large umbrellas, textile canopies and special solutions as well as consulting and planning concepts in use for various projects (Günter Kaltenbach)
- 3:55 pm - Corradi: From the inventor of the Pergotenda: IMAGO, Pergotenda, Sail (Cristian Giangiordano)
- 4:20 pm - Bahama: "Outside is the new Inside”: New free-arm shade/umbrella as a response to the increasing demand for shading solutions (Michael Jaaps)
- 4:45 pm - Schirmherrschaft: The question of all questions: Gastronomy terrace as a turnover guarantor? (Andreas Husmann)