Day of Craftmanship - 24 February 2021
The Door Forum was organised jointly by the associations BVT - Verband Tore, Bundesverband Antriebs- und Steuerungstechnik. Tore (BAS.T), Fachverband Türautomation (FTA) and the ift Rosenheim.
In short lectures and discussion rounds, association representatives and experts dealt with current trends and technical developments in the industry. This forum offered valuable and versatile insights into the subject of doors and automatic doors..
All presentations are available on the R+T digital platform until R+T 2022. Take a look!
- 09:05 am - Smart Home - Results and Trends from Studies by BAS.T (Nicolas Geitmann, Bundesverband Antriebs- und Steuerungstechnik. Tore e. V. (BAS.T))
- 9:30 am - Internet of Things: potentials for the gate industry (Michael Hesse, GfA Elektromaten GmbH & Co. KG)
- 10:11 am - The new TS 18194:2020-07: Gates - Burglar resistance - Requirements, testing and classification (Olaf Heptner, undesverband Antriebs- und Steuerungstechnik. Tore e. V. (BAS.T))
- 10:34 am - Classification of burglar-resistant doors - DIN TS 18194 in practical application (Fabian Kutscher, Florian Willer, ift Rosenheim)
- 10:59 am - Current cases from expert practice (Jochen Lude, Sommer Antriebs- und Funktechnik GmbH )
- 11:32 am - CE marking of fire doors (Dr. Claus Schwenzer, Effertz Tore GmbH )
- 12:05 am - Building project-related type approval for fire and smoke protection closures, rules, procedure and practical tips (Christine Schmaus, ift Rosenheim)
- 12:33 am - New test specimen for gates (Nick Klause, ASO GmbH)
- 13:06 am - Sensor technology for automatic door systems - developments and state of the art (Christoph Schlott, BBC Bircher Smart Access)
The R+T Smart Home Forum is a permanent fixture in the supporting programme at the physical edition of the world's leading trade fair R+T in Stuttgart. At R+T digital, too, the forum provides a framework for all the new developments on the subject of smart homes.
Exciting lectures by manufacturers provide a comprehensive overview of the many possibilities and advantages of Smart Home.
In two panel discussions, experts will speak on the topic of "Connected life, living and working - opportunities for the specialist trade".
- Smart Home Forum - session 1
- 3:10 - 4pm: Panel discussion
- Smart Home Forum - session 2
- 5:15 - 6pm: Panel discussion
- 4:08 pm - Rademacher: Smart Home – easy as pie for industry and trade (Ralf Kern)
- 4:23 pm - HELLA: Infinite possibilities with Smart Home (Manuel Stanglechner)
- 4:38 pm - Becker-Antriebe: CentronicPLUS: Blood, sweat and tears for a better smart home (Frank Haubach)
- 4:53 pm - Cherubini: SunthalpySolution: low enthalpy Solar building (José Miguel Rubio Varas,)