On the first live day of R+T digital, everything was focused on the diverse possibilities of sun and weather protection systems in the gastronomy and hotel industry.
- 11:30 am: Opening
- Presentation of reference projects I
- 13:30 am: Panel discussion
- Presentation of reference projects II
Introduction to the cooperation between the INTERGASTRA and R+T trade fairs and the joint project OUTDOOR.AMBIENTE.LIVING
With Markus Tischberger, INTERGASTRA Project Manager and Sebastian Schmid, Head of Technology Department and responsible for R+T
In the morning, numerous reference products were presented to you.
You can look forward to these manufacturers:
- 11:40 am - Warema: Lamaxa and shades in use in various projects (Christian Thomas, Matthias Hartmann)
- 12:05 pm - markilux: Proper advice: Presentation of the products using the example of realised projects (Jan Kattenbeck)
- 12:30 pm - Leiner: Sun Rain, Pergola, Q-Bus and other sun and weather protection solutions (wind and weather resistance) (Andreas Husmann)
- 12:55 pm - Terrassenprofis: Tips for planning and designing successful outdoor gastronomy (Thomas Koch)
Topic: Great Opportunities for Outdoor Gastronomy - Concepts and Solutions with Sun and Weather Protection
- Guido Wolf MdL, Minister of Justice and Europe of the State of Baden-Württemberg
- Fritz Engelhardt, Chairman of the Hotel and Restaurant Association DEHOGA Baden-Württemberg
- Hans-Peter Wollseifer, President of the German Confederation of Skilled Crafts
- Heinrich Abletshauser, President of the Federal Association of Roller Shutters + Sun Protection e. V.
- Simon Tress, Germany's most famous organic chef
- Sponsors of the Day of Gastronomy
In the afternoon, numerous reference products were presented to you.
- 2:40 pm - Hella: Presentation of the products (Ventur Bioclimatic Pergola, Ventur Side, Pergola Sintesi, awnings) using examples of projects in the catering and hotel industry (Andreas Kraler)
- 3:05 pm - SHADESIGN: Never say awning to a SHADE" Presentation of the different variants for wall mounting or as a free-standing system (Frank Reisenauer)
- 3:30 pm - Bikatec: Large umbrellas, textile canopies and special solutions as well as consulting and planning concepts in use for various projects (Günter Kaltenbach)
- 3:55 pm - Corradi: From the inventor of the Pergotenda: IMAGO, Pergotenda, Sail (Cristian Giangiordano)
- 4:20 pm - Bahama: "Outside is the new Inside”: New free-arm shade/umbrella as a response to the increasing demand for shading solutions (Michael Jaaps)
- 4:45 pm - Schirmherrschaft: The question of all questions: Gastronomy terrace as a turnover guarantor? (Andreas Husmann)