Online Press Service
We can offer you the following press services:
Online Press Service
Our Online Press Server has really established itself among journalists from both the national and international media. They use our public online information, in particular for trade fairs, as a basis for their reports.
The advantages for you:
- Your publications (German and/or foreign language) are accessible to practically all national German media, as well as international trade media, all the time.
- Your publications make an impression for much longer - up to nine months. Reporting on a trade fair starts 4 to 6 months before the event actually begins and ends one month afterwards.
Press boxes in the trade fair's own Press Centre
Press boxes in the trade fair's own Press Centre To ensure an optimum appearance before the media present, as an exhibitor you can reserve a Press Box (on site in our Press Centre) for the duration of the trade fair. The advantages for you: Provision of a Press Box for the start of the trade fair Journalists receive 24-hour access to your press information, using it to find out more about what you have to offer All press releases are published together in a press booklet
Get to grips with your trade fair costs and investment return!
Cost pressures are no stranger to you as trade fair project manager. Regardless of this, you are expected to organise successful trade fair events that ultimately pay off. And, of course, without letting finances get out of control.
During our intensive seminar, you will learn how to calculate transparent, informative trade fair data and to optimally spend your budget with consistent cost monitoring. This by means of strategic trade fair planning with consistently set objectives.
The advantages for you
- You discover how to increase the profitability of your trade fair participation by means of a targeted performance review.
- You learn how to define feasible goals and design a performance measurement system.
- After visiting the seminar, you will know how to optimise your success at the fair through efficient follow-up measures.
- You will discover how to systematically implement trade fair controlling measures.
The seminar is addressed to experienced trade fair managers and consultants, as well as project managers, who decide to participate in a trade fair and are responsible for managing this visit. We recommend all newcomers to the trade fair sector to attend the seminar “Professional Trade Fair Planning” beforehand.
9.00 to 17.00
€690 + VAT
€480 + VAT from 2nd participant