FOTOHAVEN HAMBURG is the LeisureWorld for photographers. As north Germany’s largest trade fair for photography, it is the community hotspot of the photography scene. It impresses with a comprehensive accompanying programme including the FOTOHAVEN Academy, live photo shootings and many more highlights. Meet the photographers’ scene and convince an interested public with your offer and your advisory competence.
- Origin of visitors: 40% from Hamburg, 35% from Schleswig-Holstein, 19% from Lower Saxony, 6% others
- Visitor profile: On average 47 years old, 52% female / 48% male
- High purchasing power: Average net household income over €3,479
- High interest: Community hotspot for a (professional) audience with an affinity for photography
- Additional presentations: There are many more opportunities for additional presentation in the comprehensive accompanying programme.
Source: Visitor survey in 2020