Visa invitation letter
A letter of invitation can be applied for only within four months of the beginning of the event.
Please observe the following information concerning your application for an invitation letter:
- Your personal data will be taken directly from the online form. No changes or corrections can be made by Messe Stuttgart. If your invitation letter contains incorrect data, you will need to fill in the online form again.
- The invitation letter will be sent to you by email with an attached pdf file. Invitations will not be sent by fax neither to you nor to the relevant embassy.
- The processing time takes up to five business days.
- Please check your spam folder before contacting us for undelivered invitations.
- If you would like to receive the invitation letter via courier, please wait until you have received the invitation by email from us, then you can contact a courier service by your own means (for example dhl, Fedex, UPS) to arrange a pickup. Please inform us about your request by email indicating your full name and address of your company, as well as the date of pick up.
- The address for pick up is: Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH, Messepiazza 1, 70629 Stuttgart / Germany
- The purchase of an admission ticket does not guarantee you to receive an invitation letter from us.
Requests from China: Please don’t fill in the online form, but directly contact our affiliate in China “Messe Nanjing”:
Nanjing Stuttgart Joint Exhibition Ltd.
No. 5, Bai Long Jiang Xi Jie, Jianye District, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210019, P.R. China
Nanjing: Tel.: +86 (25) 8528 6200, Fax: +86 (25) 8528 6206
Shanghai: Tel.: +86 (21) 5081 1929, Fax: +86 (21) 5081 3069
We kindly ask for your understanding that we will not process individual requests.