- When and where will the next LASYS take place?
- Does my LASYS 2020 ticket entitle me to enter LASYS 2022?
- Can I return my ticket purchased in the Online Ticket Shop?
- What happens to bookings already made for flight tickets, train tickets, hotel accommodation etc.?
The next LASYS will take place as usual in Stuttgart from 21 to 23 June 2022.
To shorten the waiting time between now and the next the next trade fair in 2022 we are planning two "LASYS meets" events on the topics of :
- "Laser material processing in and for medical technology"- during T4M - Technology for Medical Devices, trade fair for medical technology, (4 - 6 May 2021)
- "Laser system solutions and applications for tool, model and mould making" during Moulding Expo, international trade fair for tool, model and mould making, (8 - 10 June 2021)
No, we will automatically refund the purchase price of tickets (see point 3 below).
We will automatically refund the purchase price of tickets in the same form in which payment was made. You do not have to become active.
Please understand that the processing of refunds takes some time. We expect the refund to be processed within the next four weeks.
If you have redeemed an entry or promotion code for a free visit, it will expire.
We are unable to provide any information regarding customers' contracts with third-party providers since these contracts were not entered into with Messe Stuttgart. This also relates to hotel reservations. According to Deutsche Bahn, tickets for long-distance journeys on the company's trains can be cancelled free of charge if the specific reason for travelling no longer applies due to the coronavirus.
In the case of airline tickets which have already been booked, please contact the airlines or read the information on their websites. You can find an overview here.