Parking spaces for people with disabilities:
- P20, Level 0: 20 parking spaces Direction of East trade fair centre entrance
- P21, Level 0: 23 parking spaces Direction of East trade fair centre entrance
- P22: 5 parking spaces at the entrance to the congress center / 5 parking spaces at the entrance
- P23: 5 parking spaces at the entrance to the congress center / 5 parking spaces at the entrance
- P26: 10 parking spaces left and right of the West entrance to the trade fair centre
Parking spaces for visitors of Messe Stuttgart management
Follow the sign "Verwaltung" (management). Take the exit in the direction of P22/P23 at the roundabout. Before going down into the underground car park P22/P23, stop on the right and at the barrier behind the administration building press the intercom button. Please park your vehicle in the outdoor area and walk along the administration building to the Messepiazza, the reception of the administration building is located there.
Detailed information on parking facilities at the trade fair centre and congress grounds and an overview plan that can be downloaded are available from:
Charging station for electric vehicles
Three EnBW charging stations are located outside the East Entrance. Electric cars and electrically powered two-wheelers (e.g. e-bikes, pedelecs) can be charged here within a very short space of time. Please note that the charging stations at our venue are in great demand and therefore charging at all times cannot be guaranteed.