Culinary delights from Japan
Germany is crazy for Japanese food culture. With more than 75,000 Japanese restaurants here, specialties like sushi are literally on everyone’s lips. If you specialize in Japanese food, cooking utensils, beverages or other culinary delights from Japan, the Japan Pavilion at INTERGASTRA 2020 will give you the platform to inspire the industry visitors with your ideas!
Even for this very first edition of the new special show, we could win the Japanese General Consulate in Munich as patron.
Book your all-round carefree participation package now:
Present your offer in a central location at INTERGASTRA: in the Restaurant am Wasser right next to Entrance East and the halls L-Bank Forum (hall 1), C2, hall 3 and 4.
- Back wall and counter in the special show area
- Access to the kitchen logistics
- Design of the special show and the communal seating areas
- Media flat-rate and pre-event communication
- Japanese-speaking hostess on-site
- 2 exhibitor passes