The protection and health of our exhibitors, visitors and employees have always been our top priority. Our primary goal is that you still feel safe and comfortable with us. For our exhibitors, we would like to emphasise the following central points of the officially authorised hygiene concept for the conduct of trade fairs on the Messe Stuttgart venue.
This is based on the current Corona Ordinance of Baden-Württemberg, that explicitly allows the conduct of trade fairs and congresses under the condition of using hygiene concepts.
- Will there be an obligation to wear masks?
- What stand construction obligations have to be observed? How many visitors are allowed on the stand?
- Which hygiene measures have to be planned?
- May food and drinks be handed out to customers?
- Who provides the contact tracing?
- Are events on the stand allowed?
It is recommend to wear a medical or respiratory mask (FFP2 or similar) during the entire stay on the exhibition grounds.
The implementation of and conscientious compliance with the protection and hygiene regulations applicable on the exhibition grounds at the time of the event are the responsibility of Messe Stuttgart for its own events and the responsibility of the organiser for guest events. These requirements apply in addition to our „Technical Guidelines (PDF, 416 KB)“.
- In general, the minimum distance from other people must be observed. You can find the current minimum distance in our leaflet Corona Regulations. (PDF, 78 KB)
- Sufficient open space must be reserved within the stand area for visitors for product presentations and presentations.
- For direct selling from the stand into the aisles, attention must be paid to the positioning of counters and showcases so that there is sufficient waiting and protection zones along the sales area. This may be ensured by sufficiently wide aisles or by
incorporating the counters and showcases in the stand.
- In order to comply with the current hygiene and social distancing regulations, attention must be paid during the planning phase to an appropriate minimum distance around the exhibits. If required, the minimum distance can also be marked.
- Two-storey stands are only permitted if the areas underneath are open plan and sufficient air exchange is guaranteed.
- Temporary meeting and work areas constructed in the halls should be designed with completely open roofs or ensure adequate air exchange.
See hygiene concept for all measures.
- Depending on the type of event, all persons present (visitors, exhibitors, organisers, employees, service partners, stand personnel, stand assembly and dismantling staff, delivery companies, etc.) must register in full during the event so that the authorities can reconstruct the infection chains where necessary.
- Only day tickets may be sold. The sale of multi-day tickets is not allowed due to contact tracing.
- Deviations are possible with guest events. They must be clarified beforehand with Messe Stuttgart.