Present your ground-breaking product or your exemplary service for the INTERGASTRA INNOVATION PRIZE, one of the most coveted awards in the sector. You can thus promote your personal highlight at the number one trade fair for the hotel and gastronomy industry.
Short routes for winners
How to become a prize-winner
Your idea will be evaluated by a top-quality expert jury and presented to the specialist public. Functional systems, complete facilities, as well as individual components (accessories), designs and services, are permitted as competition entries. All entries must be developed to market readiness or their market launch must be imminent. They must not have been on the market for more than two years. The jury will primarily evaluate the degree of innovation and the unique practical significance, as well as economy, design, functionality and user-friendliness.
How you will benefit:
- Great deal of attention and media presence already in the run-up to the trade fair
- Publication of the winners as of November 2019 on all INTERGASTRA media
- Extensive reporting in specialist and online media
- Significant publicity effect through use of the “INTERGASTRA INNOVATION PRIZE Winner 2020” logo for your communication
- Highly publicised award presentation at INTERGASTRA
- Attention of almost 100,000 trade fair visitors, trendsetters, the reporting media and industry experts
- Thomas Brütt, Managing Director Operations, Aramark
- Henning Drenkhahn, Head Chef, Intercontinental Berlin
- Joachim Eckert, Managing Director, Matthaes Verlag / Verlagsgruppe Deutscher Fachverlag
- Fritz Engelhardt, President, DEHOGA Baden-Württemberg
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Fuchs (jury chairman), Director of Studies for Tourism, Hotel Industry & Gastronomy II, DHBW Ravensburg
- Erwin Kiefer, Freelancer AHGZ
- Jürgen Köhler, General Manager, Mövenpick Hotels Deutschland
- Ulrich Kromer, President, Messe Stuttgart
- Bernd Reutemann, Staytrue Hotels & Consulting
- Dr. Steffen Schwarz, Managing Director, Coffee-Consulate
- Susanne Weiß, Managing Director, Ringhotels
- Frank Widmann, Chairman, Meistervereinigung Gastronom e. V.
Copyright / Use of publication
All copyrights remain the property of the entrants. The entrant hereby grants Messe Stuttgart the right to report on the competition entries as part of the press activities relating to the „INTERGASTRA INNOVATION PRIZE 2020“ and/or INTERGASTRA 2020. This provision also applies to submitted photographs and the results of the competition.
Submission of innovations
The submitted products must be adequately insured by the participants themselves, primarily against fire, theft, breakage and damage. The organiser will accept no liability whatsoever for damage to or loss of the submitted competition entries and documents.
Declaration of Identification and Condition
If products are submitted for which the copyright does not exclusively belong to the sender, a written agreement of the owner of these copyrights must be enclosed. This written agreement must also be provided in respect of press releases relating to this competition.
Winners of 2018:
- Category Quality Assurance and Economy: Flowtify
- Category Design and Function: Pure (Echtermann)
- Category IT Solutions: Code2order
- Category Kitchen Technology: Connected Cooking
This digital system facilitates paperless hygiene and quality management, and supports continuous documentation in the web-based documentation and evaluation. Users benefit from a faster information flow, automated input options and digital archiving of checklists in the cloud.
This sensor-controlled, multifunctional fitting for contactless dosing of water, soap and disinfectant combines three work processes in a single fitting and is ideal for all hygienic areas such as large kitchens, schools or kindergartens. The best part is that this fitting ensures water savings of around 70 per cent.
This digital guest service system for hotels is available without problem on any end device and provides guests with important information and services in digital form, whereby no initial and follow-up investment in apps and respective hardware is necessary.
With the digital networking solution Connected Cooking one or several Rational or Frima devices can be integrated into a network, centrally controlled and digitally administered. Thus, for example, push messages can be received in real time, device settings transferred and service partners automatically informed upon request.