Information about the obligation to wear a mask and allowed exceptions
During their stay on the fair grounds, persons from the age of 14 years must wear a medical mask. Children between 7 and 14 years of age have to wear masks but they can use non-medical masks.
There is no obligation to wear a medical mask:
- For persons for whom the wearing of a medical mask is not possible for medical or other reasons or not reasonable (please provide a medical certificate or a written self-declaration stating the reasons for the unacceptability).
- On individual exhibition stands at trade fairs, exhibitions and in the exhibition areas of congresses as long as the organiser or the exhibitor ensures that the minimum distance of 1.5m per person can be observed.
- While seated (e.g. In row seating) as long as the organiser or the exhibitor ensures that the minimum distance of 1.5m per person can be observed. The medical mask must be worn until seated.
- For employees who work in a place where visitors are not present.
- When using gastronomic services
- When a different protection of the same efficiency is in place to protect other people.
Persons who do not comply with the rules to wear medical masks have to leave the premises.