Corona virus (Covid-19)
With respect to the Corona virus, Messe Stuttgart works closely together with the Health Authorities of the State of Baden-Württemberg. The authorities are well prepared, and the national and worldwide developments are monitored carefully.
In the view of the authorities, there is currently no reason to restrict trade fair operations at the Stuttgart location. Should this assessment change, Messe Stuttgart will follow the recommendations and guidelines of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Robert-Koch-Institute as well as the responsible state authorities regarding their event operations and will implement the issued instructions.
As a precaution, the following measures are taken at events organised by Messe Stuttgart:
- Hand Disinfection Stations have been positioned at all entrances of Messe Stuttgart.
- The frequency of cleaning during events has been increased in all sanitary areas and on the entire exhibition grounds.
- As before, specialists and facilities for immediate medical treatment are available on the premises during all events of Messe Stuttgart.
- All organisational and spatial precautions been taken to enable immediate corrective measures should a suspicious case occur.
- As an organiser of events, Messe Stuttgart supports the “No hands” campaign that recommends to avoid the shaking of hands. Under current circumstances this should not be considered impolite but a prudent recommendation.