With digital signage across its entire site, Messe Stuttgart enables digital content – such as text, images, animations, videos, feeds, touch content and websites – to be presented in a dynamic way. Whether acting as a signage system or digital map or offering interactive touch functions, having digital signage at the exhibition venue not only increases visitors' awareness of multimedia content, but also immediately gives them the information they are looking for about ongoing events and their highlights at the point of interest.
With over 200 displays available, a wide range of information and presentation concepts can be implemented with a real wow effect. In addition, messages from companies, brands and products, as well as event information can be displayed in an appealing and creative manner. The digital content is processed, managed and uploaded centrally using content management systems. Each individual display can also be controlled individually and adjustments can be made with minimal effort.
Enjoy the benefits of digital signage:
- Modern look: Use of digital technologies
- Highly flexible: Each display can be controlled centrally and given different content
- Timed: Content can be scheduled to times of the day, opening times and program times
- Up to date: Content and runtimes can be changed with little effort
- Entertaining: Create a user experience rich in emotions
- Targeted audience engagement: Information is addressed directly to the target group
- Advertising impact: Maximum impact right at the point of contact with visitors
You would like to know more? We are looking forward to your inquiry.
The guest events team will be happy to advise you.