Joint stand on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi). The trade fair presentation is supported and professionally accompanied by WSM Wirtschaftsverband Stahl- und Metallverarbeitung e. V., Düsseldorf. The SAUDI STONETECH and SAUDI BUILD PMV Series will be held in parallel to the SAUDI BUILD.
The construction industry in Saudi Arabia is full of business potential - with over 5,000 projects that have exceeded a trade volume of $800 billion.
The following projects will give you an insight into Saudi Arabia's long-term goals, to build a new infrastructure and the given economic opportunities for you and your (future) partner.
- Megaproject: NEOM City ($500 billion)
- Urban infrastructure project: Riyadh Metro ($23 billion)
- Housing project: Beena Housing ($910 million)
Seize the opportunity to participate in the growth of the region by presenting yourself at the official German pavilion of SAUDI BUILD 2019 (07 - 10 October 2019 in Riyadh). Benefit from, for example:
- German companies and their foreign branches and agencies profit from special participation conditions sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy.
- Support before and during the event by Messe Stuttgart
- An attractive stand design in a prime location under the "Made in Germany" umbrella.
- Joint infrastructure with meeting facilities, stand catering, etc.
You can choose between a stand area with (from 9 m²) or without (from 50 m²) stand construction. Please note the registration deadline of 05.07.2019.
Key exhibition programme
building services engineering