The Corona situation continues to be dynamic. You may have a few questions about it. We have therefore compiled the most common questions as FAQ.
If you need any further information, please contact us. Tel: +49 (0)711-18560-2830 / E-Mail: organiser(at)messe-stuttgart.de.
- Can events currently take place at the Messe Stuttgart venue?
- Where can I find the current Corona Ordinance of Baden-Württemberg?
- Is there a hygiene concept for events at Messe Stuttgart?
- How are the hygiene measures implemented?
- Are the halls and the meeting and conference rooms on the Messe Stuttgart venue sufficiently ventilated?
- Is there a duty to wear masks in place on the entire trade fair grounds?
- What are the maximum capacities of halls and rooms under current Corona conditions?
- What are the conditions for admission to the exhibition center?
Messe Stuttgart has stored disinfectant dispensers, signs and spit shields. The implementation will be coordinated individually. Please contact us:
Tel: 0711-18560-2830 / E-Mail: veranstalter(at)messe-stuttgart.de
The trade fair grounds of Messe Stuttgart have a building management system of the highest technical standards. This enables intensive air exchange to take place in the exhibition halls and in the rooms.
With the help of air filters, the high requirements of the BTGA trade association are exceeded. The air filters protect the intake and exhaust air in the exhibition halls and in the ICS in the best possible way against airborne viruses and bacteria.
During the time spent on the trade fair grounds, persons aged 6 and over must wear a medical mask.
At the Warning and Alert levels, persons from the age of 18 are obliged to wear FFP2 masks (or similar) in indoor areas where the duty to wear masks applies. Workplaces and business premises are exempt from this. Here, the federal SARS-CoV-2 Occupational Health and Safety Ordinance continues to apply.
Individuals who do not adhere to the rules regarding the wearing of a mask must leave the trade fair grounds.
Exemptions from the obligation to wear a mask exist:
- for persons for whom wearing a medical mask is not possible or appropriate for health or other reasons (proof in the form of a medical certificate).
- when consuming food and drinks at tables on exhibition stands or in catering service areas inside the building.
- in outdoor areas if the minimum distance of 1.5m to other persons can be guaranteed.
- for events under basic level conditions with optional limitation of visitors to vaccinated and recovered persons (2G). It also applies to employees with contact to persons outside the company if these employees are immunised and voluntarily submit proof of their vaccination or recovery to the employer.