The protection and health of our exhibitors, visitors and employees have always been our top priority. Our primary goal is that you still feel safe and comfortable with us. For our exhibitors, we would like to emphasise the following central points of the officially authorised hygiene concept for the conduct of trade fairs on the Messe Stuttgart venue.
This is based on the current Corona Ordinance of Baden-Württemberg, that explicitly allows the conduct of trade fairs and congresses under the condition of using hygiene concepts.
- Will there be an obligation to wear masks?
- What stand construction obligations have to be observed? How many visitors are allowed on the stand?
- Which hygiene measures have to be planned?
- May food and drinks be handed out to customers?
- Who provides the contact tracing?
- Are events on the stand allowed?
During their stay on the trade fairgrounds, persons from the age of six years must wear a medical mask. Children under the age of 6 are exempt from the obligation to wear a mask.
Persons who do not comply with the rules on wearing masks have to leave the premises.
Exceptions from the obligation to wear a mask are made:
- for individuals for whom wearing a medical mask is not possible or appropriate for health or other reasons (evidence of medical certificate),
- when eating or drinking seated at tables on trade fair stands or in the catering areas within the buildings.
- In general, the minimum distance from other people must be observed. You can find the current minimum distance in our leaflet Corona Regulations. (PDF, 672 KB)
- If the minimum distance is not observed, personal contacts must be compensated by suitable physical barriers (e.g. perspex screens).
- Sufficient open space must be reserved within the stand area for visitors for product presentations and presentations.
- For direct selling from the stand into the aisles, attention must be paid to the positioning of counters and showcases so that there is sufficient waiting and protection zones along the sales area. This may be ensured by sufficiently wide aisles or by
incorporating the counters and showcases in the stand.
- In order to comply with the current hygiene and social distancing regulations, attention must be paid during the planning phase to an appropriate minimum distance around the exhibits. If required, the minimum distance can also be marked.
- Two-storey stands are only permitted if the areas underneath are open plan and sufficient air exchange is guaranteed. Two-storey stands have sufficiently wide stair cases for opposing visitor flows or a one-way traffic system is in place on the staircase.
- Temporary meeting and work areas constructed in the halls must be designed with completely open roofs or ensure adequate air exchange.
- If the minimum distance cannot be observed in meeting areas with tables and chairs, this must be compensated by physical barriers (e.g. perspex screens, etc.).
See hygiene concept for all measures.
- Stand catering is possible in compliance with the current legal regulation on infection protection measures against the further spread of the Corona virus. The following has to be observed in this respect:
- Compliance with the current regulations relating to restaurants and catering will be ensured through physical separation of the catering services, e.g. through use of outdoor areas (e.g. food courts), provision of to-go services, creation of designated zones for consuming food (tables and chairs).
- The catering staff on the exhibition stand must wear a medical mask when serving food.
- All persons present (visitors, exhibitors, organisers, employees, service partners, stand personnel, stand assembly and dismantling staff, delivery companies, etc.) must register in full during the event in order that the authorities can reconstruct the infection chains where necessary.
- Only day tickets may be sold. The sale of multi-day tickets is not allowed due to contact tracing.
- For the purpose of contact tracing, all participants are also recommended to use the Luca app in the designated areas.
- Deviations are possible with guest events. They must be clarified beforehand with Messe Stuttgart.
- Stand parties are not allowed. Evening events need approval.