Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH (hereinafter „Messe Stuttgart“) undertakes to make its website accessible according to Section 10 (1) of the State Disability Equality Act (L-BGG).
This Declaration on Barrier-free Accessibility is valid for the website www.messe-stuttgart.de.
Current state of compliance with the requirements
This website is partly compatible with Section 10 (1) L-BGG.
Content that is not accessible barrier-free
The content listed below is not accessible barrier-free for the following reasons:
Incompatibility with Section 10 (1) L-BGG
- No explanations given in German Sign Language
- No explanations given in Easy German Language
- No alternative texts for non-text content such as graphics or images.
- Some images contain text elements (so called scripture graphics).
- The menu subitems cannot be reached with the keyboard focus.
- The List of events is not completely fitted with a visible keyboard focus.
- For some interactive control elements such as accordions, the name, role, value or state cannot be determined with technical means such as screen readers.
- In some documents (e.g. PDFs), the purpose of the link cannot be determined by the link text.
- Some documents (e.g. PDFs) do not contain structural levels.
- In order to comply with the data protection requirements to the use of tracking technologies, we employ the consent management tool of a third-party provider. This tool can currently not be operated barrier free.
We are working on the barrier free realisation of the above listed content and are continuously implementing the regulations of the L-BGG.
Preparation of this Declaration on Barrier-free Accessibility
This declaration was issued on 23.02.2021.
The statements regarding compliance with the accessibility requirements are based on self-evaluation.
This declaration was last reviewed on 24.02.2021
Feedback and contact details
Should you find any deficiencies regarding the barrier free accessibility of our website www.messe-stuttgart.de, please feel free to contact us. You can contact us at the following address:
Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH
Telefon: +49 711 18560-0
Fax: +49 711 18560-2440
In order to ensure that this website complies with the requirements described in Section 10 (1) L-BGG, you can contact Messe Stuttgart and give feedback to this effect. Please find the contact details under Point 4 of this declaration.
If Messe Stuttgart does not respond to your enquiry within the period provided for in section 8 sentence 1 of the L-BGG, you can contact the State government's Commissioner for the Interests of Persons with Disabilities or for the Interests of Persons with Disabilities within the framework of the ombudsman function described in section 14(2) of the L-BGG and section 15(3) sentence 2 of the L-BGG.
You can contact the State Government's Commissioner for the Interests of Persons with Disabilities as follows:
Geschäftsstelle der Landes-Behindertenbeauftragten
Phone: +49 (0)711 -279 3360
You can find the contact details of the State Government's Commissioner for the Interests of Persons with Disabilities also on the websites of the city or county in which you have your permanent residence.
Reference is made to the possibility of the right of association to bring an action under section 12(1) sentence 1 number 4 of the L-BGG.