AMB, the international exhibition for metal-working, is considered a leading trade fair and one of the top five trade fairs worldwide in this industry. The increasing number of exhibitors in 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016 confirms this. All global market and technology leaders are represented here in Stuttgart. Exhibitors from over 30 nations present their new products and services in the area of machines and tools for metal-working.
The excellent infrastructure enables visitors to obtain information on industry trends in one day, including arrival and departure, depending on individual trade fair objectives.
AMB at a glance:
- Over 120,000 brutto square metres of exhibition space
- All global market and technology leaders as exhibitors
- Technologies for the production of tomorrow
- Clear, structured hall division according to product areas
- Attractive framework programme with special shows and congresses
- Optimal accessibility by plane, car, S-Bahn (urban rail) and train
In the run-up to the biennial industry meeting, the visitors to AMB will receive valuable information via our newsletters. Get to know everything on the exhibition areas, special shows and highlights of the accompanying programme and benefit from the comprehensive information to properly prepare your trade fair attendance.