- By when must the registration for AMB 2022 be received by Messe Stuttgart? Is there a registration deadline for AMB 2022?
- When will the registration become binding?
- What must be considered when registering for the trade fair participation, e.g. with regard to the stand size?
- When will the hall planning begin and what is the procedure? Will there be a thematic hall layout again?
- What services are included in the media flat rate?
- When is the first invoice due?
- Will there be a digital supplement and will AMB 2022 be held in a hybrid format?
- What are Self-Guided Tours and how can my company register for it?
- Are there more options to increase the reach of the trade fair appearance?
- What must be observed when setting up and dismantling the stand?
- Will the number of visitors per day be limited? How many visitors are expected?
- What are the general cancellation conditions of Messe Stuttgart? What if AMB 2022 is cancelled by Messe Stuttgart? What if AMB 2022 cannot/does not take place?
- Is there a safety and hygiene concept?
- Is there an information event for AMB 2022?
- Is there a contact person for further questions?
Registrations received by October 15, 2021 will be taken into account in the first round of floor planning. Registrations received later will be considered depending on the space available. Please note that registration does not guarantee a participation in AMB 2022.
The registration becomes binding when the stand confirmation is sent out. This is sent to the exhibitor after the exhibitor has agreed to the proposed placement. The rental contract (exhibition contract) is thus concluded with this confirmation.
Please register your actual space requirements and consider the minimum stand sizes (row stand 20m², corner stand 40m², end stand 100m² and island stand 200m²). When planning your stand space, please note that there may still be distance regulations in place for AMB 2022. For orientation, you can find the current hygiene measures here.
In order to attract as wide a range of exhibitors as possible to AMB 2022 and to enable as many exhibitors as possible to take part in AMB 2022, LMS is endeavoring to take the space requirements of the individual exhibitors into account as far as possible within the framework of the applications received by the start of planning and the thematic hall layout. There will be a thematic layout based on the previous event and taking into account the product groups according to the List of Products and Services.
The layout of AMB 2020 as of 30.04.2020 serves as a non-binding basis for the layout within the halls.
Example: If you were registered as an exhibitor for AMB 2020 and would like to book the same stand again, this will be checked within the scope of the layout planning with regard to the above-mentioned aspects and technical feasibility (aisle widths, escape routes, etc.) and you will receive a corresponding placement proposal.
Compared to the last AMB, the media flat rate has been supplemented by services such as additional product entries, contact details in the catalogue and the company logo in the online exhibitor directory.
The media flat rate of €549.00 plus VAT includes (see Special Conditions of Participation):
- Transfer of company address (company name; street with house number; postal code, city, country) and company communication details (Internet address, telephone number and e-mail address) to the alphabetical list of exhibitors
- one basic entry (one line with company name, hall, stand number) under 3 product groups of the List of Products and Services
- one logo and one product picture each in the online exhibitor directory
- advertising text (max. 120 characters) in the online exhibitor directory
- Contact details of a contact person in the online exhibitor directory (name, function and e-mail address)
- Publication of a press release on the AMB homepage
- Publication of news releases in the Newsroom on the AMB homepage (unlimited number, but subject to prior review)
- Free print and digital advertising material (offer available in the advertising material shop of the StuttgartMesseService portal)
- Discounted admission codes for inviting customers and partners (available incl. prices via MesseTicketShop in the StuttgartMesseService Portal)
- Exclusive booking rights for advertising space, sponsorship packages, premises and publications relating to AMB 2022
- Free catalogue copy
- Stand number sign
The invoice for the down payment in the amount of 33% of all registered services will be issued at the start of floor planning (19 October 2021).
The final invoice for the stand rental will be issued 12 weeks before the start of the event for the difference between the price of the actually booked space and the deposit paid.
With our digital platform, we offer even more space for your presentation. We flexibly adapt the platform to requirements and offer exhibitors and visitors convenient options, e.g.:
- to prepare for the trade fair visit by creating visit/reminder lists and making appointments with exhibitors.
- to navigate during the trade fair visit via the trade fair app or also topic-specific self-guided tours.
- for increasing the reach through virtual presentation formats, such as
o Webinars on focus topics and Exhibitor pitches
o Press conferences and new product previews
o Live broadcasting and on-demand availability of specialist presentations
We will inform all exhibitors and visitors in good time about further options and additional offers for the digital supplement to AMB 2022.
The Self-Guided-Tours are based on AMB 2022 focus topics for which all exhibitors - after stand confirmation - can additionally register for a fee. We will provide information on this in good time. All exhibitors participating in the focus topics will be specially highlighted so that visitors can search for these focus topics and be navigated to the participating exhibitors in a targeted manner.
To increase the reach of the trade fair presence, exhibitors at AMB 2022 have many options both digital and real.
In the run-up to the trade fair:
- Inviting customers and partners with the help of discounted admission codes in different variants.
- Making appointments via the online exhibitor directory
- Announcing new products in the form of press releases or short reports in the industry news on the official AMB homepage.
- Publishing previews of new products on the digital platform
- Distribution of press releases to journalists from all over Europe for the AMB 2022 press conference.
During the trade fair:
- Booking of advertising space on the exhibition grounds as well as in the region
- Streaming from the booth to the whole world
- Staging Webinars on focus topics and exhibitor pitches
- Listing in the self-guided tours
After the trade fair:
- Online exhibitor directory content available on-demand
- Follow-up and monitoring of contacts who have responded to your invitation to AMB 2022.
To consider your individual goals and needs, simply contact the project team, we will be happy to advise you.
The official set-up and dismantling times can be found on our website in the Special Exhibition Conditions or in the At-a-Glance flyer that is sent with the stand confirmation.
Generally applicable requirements for stand set-up and dismantling are listed in the Technical Guidelines. Regulations that apply specifically to AMB 2022 can be found in the Special Exhibition Conditions under item 10.
We will inform all exhibitors about any changes and updates to the requirements in our exhibitor information.
The currently valid hygiene concept "Safe Expo" of Messe Stuttgart can be found here.
AMB 2018 welcomed over 90,000 visitors. Together with all exhibitors, visitors and partners, we want to build on the past successes of AMB. Precise forecasts are currently difficult to make due to the numerous impacting factors. Which effects of the pandemic might affect AMB 2022 and to what extent cannot be predicted at present. We will provide transparent and proactive information.
The cancellation conditions described in the General and Special Conditions of Participation of Messe Stuttgart apply, the detailed explanations can be found herein. We would like to emphasize the following aspects:
Prior to conclusion of the contract (dispatch of the stand confirmation), withdrawal from the registration is free of charge. (AGB point 2.3)
After conclusion of the contract, a cancellation fee of 100% of the stand rental will be charged, unless there is a new rental, in which case the cancellation fee will be reduced by up to 75%. (General Terms and Conditions item 4.1 to 4.3)
If AMB 2022 has to be cancelled due to force majeure, the exhibitor will receive a full or partial refund of the stand rental. In this context, partial means that if the trade fair has to be cancelled during the term, the services already provided (e.g. 2 out of 5 trade fair days) will be invoiced. (GTC item 5.9). There are no further claims for reimbursement.