- How are the thematic areas of AMB 2022 divided up at the trade fair center?
- Where can I book services for my stand and where can I find the relevant order deadlines?
- How do I get my access data for the Stuttgart Messe Service Portal to place orders for my trade fair stand?
- How can I report a co-exhibitor or companies represented at my booth? What is the difference and do they also appear in the list of exhibitors?
- How many exhibitor passes are available to us free of charge as exhibitors? And how do I get them?
- What services are included in the media flat rate?
- When is the first invoice due?
- Are there more options to increase the reach of the trade fair appearance?
- What must be observed when setting up and dismantling the stand?
- Will the number of visitors per day be limited? How many visitors are expected?
- What are the general cancellation conditions of Messe Stuttgart? What if AMB 2022 is cancelled by Messe Stuttgart? What if AMB 2022 cannot/does not take place?
- Is there a safety and hygiene concept?
- Is there a newsletter for AMB?
- Is there a contact person for further questions?
You will find everything you need for your trade fair appearance, from power supply to lead management systems, plants, exhibitor passes and advertising materials at www.stuttgartmesseserviceportal.de/LMS/web/OBS/Events.aspx.
On the portal you will also find an overview of contact details for the service partners as well as dates and deadlines.
Have you already received your stand number and the information about your allocation data? If yes, you should have already received an automatically generated e-mail with your access data to the service portal from the e-mail address email@example.com. Please check your spam folder or request this again using the "Forgotten password" function.
If you have not yet received your stand number or allocation data, please contact the project management.
A subsidiary or partner company can be a co-exhibitor if it exhibits together with you on your stand and is represented by its own staff; this is also subject to registration and a fee. Simply send us the PDF form for co-exhibitor registration. The costs for this are € 749 plus VAT and consist of the media flat rate and a processing fee. The co-exhibitor will also receive access to the Service Portal in order to take full advantage of his media flat rate.
A Represented Company can be registered if, for example, you have taken over the commercial representation for a manufacturer and therefore do not have the manufacturer's own personnel at the stand. The Represented Company will then also be listed in the list of exhibitors as the company represented at your stand. For this purpose, please send us the PDF form "Represented company", the costs for this are 749,- € plus VAT.
The number of free exhibitor passes is linked to the stand size, so these are only available to main exhibitors:
- Up to 49m² = 4 free exhibitor passes
- Up to 89m² = 8 free exhibitor passes
- Up to 129m² = 12 free exhibitor passes
- Up to 169m² = 16 free exhibitor passes
- From 170m² = 20 exhibitor passes free of charge
Exhibitor passes can be downloaded from the Service Portal when you are logged in as an exhibitor in the "MesseTicketShop" – however, only after full payment of the final invoice (which will be sent in June).
Additional exhibitor passes can also be ordered for a fee in the "MesseTicketShop".
Compared to the last AMB, the media flat rate has been supplemented by services such as additional product entries, contact details in the catalogue and the company logo in the online exhibitor directory.
The media flat rate of €549.00 plus VAT includes (see Special Conditions of Participation):
- Transfer of company address (company name; street with house number; postal code, city, country) and company communication details (Internet address, telephone number and e-mail address) to the alphabetical list of exhibitors
- one basic entry (one line with company name, hall, stand number) under 3 product groups of the List of Products and Services
- one logo and one product picture each in the online exhibitor directory
- advertising text (max. 120 characters) in the online exhibitor directory
- Contact details of a contact person in the online exhibitor directory (name, function and e-mail address)
- Publication of a press release on the AMB homepage
- Publication of news releases in the Newsroom on the AMB homepage (unlimited number, but subject to prior review)
- Free print and digital advertising material (offer available in the advertising material shop of the StuttgartMesseService portal)
- Discounted admission codes for inviting customers and partners (available incl. prices via MesseTicketShop in the StuttgartMesseService Portal)
- Exclusive booking rights for advertising space, sponsorship packages, premises and publications relating to AMB 2022
- Free catalogue copy
- Stand number sign
Invoicing of the deposit for 33% of all registered services will take place after receipt of registration and with the start of set-up, but no earlier than October 19, 2021. The final invoice for the stand rental will be issued 12 weeks before the start of the event. This will include the difference between the price of the booked space and the deposit.
To increase the reach of the trade fair presence, exhibitors at AMB 2022 have many options both digital and real.
In the run-up to the trade fair:
- Inviting customers and partners with the help of discounted admission codes in different variants.
- Making appointments via the online exhibitor directory
- Announcing new products in the form of press releases or short reports in the industry news on the official AMB homepage.
- Publishing previews of new products on the digital platform
- Distribution of press releases to journalists from all over Europe for the AMB 2022 press conference.
During the trade fair:
- Booking of advertising space on the exhibition grounds as well as in the region
- Streaming from the booth to the whole world
- Staging Webinars on focus topics and exhibitor pitches
- Listing in the self-guided tours
After the trade fair:
- Online exhibitor directory content available on-demand
- Follow-up and monitoring of contacts who have responded to your invitation to AMB 2022.
To consider your individual goals and needs, simply contact the project team, we will be happy to advise you.
The official set-up and dismantling times can be found on our website in the Special Exhibition Conditions or in the At-a-Glance flyer that is sent with the stand confirmation.
Generally applicable requirements for stand set-up and dismantling are listed in the Technical Guidelines. Regulations that apply specifically to AMB 2022 can be found in the Special Exhibition Conditions under item 10.
We will inform all exhibitors about any changes and updates to the requirements in our exhibitor information.
The currently valid hygiene concept "Safe Expo" of Messe Stuttgart can be found here.
AMB 2018 welcomed over 90,000 visitors. Together with all exhibitors, visitors and partners, we want to build on the past successes of AMB. Precise forecasts are currently difficult to make due to the numerous impacting factors. Which effects of the pandemic might affect AMB 2022 and to what extent cannot be predicted at present. We will provide transparent and proactive information.
The cancellation conditions described in the General and Special Conditions of Participation of Messe Stuttgart apply, the detailed explanations can be found herein. We would like to emphasize the following aspects:
Prior to conclusion of the contract (dispatch of the stand confirmation), withdrawal from the registration is free of charge. (AGB point 2.3)
After conclusion of the contract, a cancellation fee of 100% of the stand rental will be charged, unless there is a new rental, in which case the cancellation fee will be reduced by up to 75%. (General Terms and Conditions item 4.1 to 4.3)
If AMB 2022 has to be cancelled due to force majeure, the exhibitor will receive a full or partial refund of the stand rental. In this context, partial means that if the trade fair has to be cancelled during the term, the services already provided (e.g. 2 out of 5 trade fair days) will be invoiced. (GTC item 5.9). There are no further claims for reimbursement.