The heart of metal working beats in Stuttgart
Your trade fair highlight in 2024 – AMB in Stuttgart
In September 2024 it will be time again for AMB to open its gates! For more than 40 years, the international who's who of the metal working industry has been meeting at AMB in Stuttgart every two years. You better not miss it – and we look forward to seeing you!
AMB is the marketplace where the latest products, technologies, innovations, services and concepts are presented in all their facets. AMB has established itself among industry experts as the leading exhibition in even years. It occupies a top position among the professional trade fairs for metal working, and ranks among the world's top five events. Benefit from this outstanding platform and enrich the world of metal working. Present your innovations at AMB in Stuttgart!
Be there when AMB becomes the meeting place for experts in metal machining again. Leading suppliers, association representatives, trade journalists and industry specialists come to Stuttgart to find concentrated expertise and fascinating product and application presentations. Join us and discover current and future trends in the industry!
Registrations from 14 October 2023 will be added to the list of successors and contacted at the beginning of 2024.
Prices and services
Calculate your stand space with the trade fair calculator and take a look at the included services.
Held for the 20th time, AMB 2022 was an upbeat and inspiring event. Review it with the event analysis and impressions.
Connect with AMB on LinkedIn and get up-to-date insights about AMB and the industry's latest news.
The exhibition areas at AMB 2024
- Machine tools and production systems
- Precision tools
- Measuring technology and quality assurance
- Software balancing and digitisation
- Automation and handling technology
- Components, assemblies and operating materials
- Services, storage and workshop equipment
- Milling machines
- Lathes and automatic lathes
- Drilling machines
- Boring machines
- Flexible manufacturing cells and systems, machining centres
- Transfer machines, machining units
- Grinding machines
- Tool grinding machines
- Honing, lapping, polishing and deburring machines
- Gear cutting machines
- Thread production machines
- Planing, slotting and broaching machines
- Metal-removing machine tools
- Sawing and cutting-off grinding machines
- Additive manufacturing systems (metal-based)
- Machines for marking and engraving
- Industrial ovens, heat treatment machines
- Machines and systems for use in surface technology
- Machine tools for training purposes
- What happens when we register after 13 Oct 2023 for AMB 2024?
- What are the differences between early booking and regular prices?
- What are the opening hours for AMB 2024?
- Until when does the registration have to be received by Messe Stuttgart? Is there a registration deadline for AMB 2024?
- Until when can co-exhibitors be registered?
- When will the registration become binding?
- What must be considered when registering for the trade fair participation, e.g. with regard to the stand size?
- When does the hall space allocation start and what is the procedure? Will there be a themed hall design again?
- What services are included in the media flat rate?
- When is the first invoice due?
- What are the general cancellation conditions of Messe Stuttgart?
- Is there a newsletter for AMB?
- Is there a contact person for further questions?
If you register after 13 October 2023, we will initially include you on our list of late applicants.
Please note that for the time being we will only consider applications received by 13 October 2023 in the first allocation round.
If space is still available after this date, or if space becomes available again, this space will be offered according to thematic allocation and receipt of the application.
We will contact you about this at the earliest at the beginning of 2024.
Messe Stuttgart attempts to consider the space requirements of all individual exhibitors as far as possible for all registrations received by the start of the allocation phase. There will be a themed hall design again according to the product categories of the list of products and services. The preliminary planning is based on the previous event AMB 2022. For example, if you participated in AMB 2022 and would like to book the same stand area again, this will be examined with a view to a.m. factors and technical realisation.
All registrations received by 13 Oct 2023 will be considered in the first round of allocations. By and by, the exhibitors will receive their respective placement proposals.
Exhibitors who register after 13 Oct 2023 will be contacted in early 2024 if stand areas are still available. The rule within the themed areas will be “first come, first served” .
The media package includes
- The media package bronze
- Free print and digital advertising material (offer available in the advertising material shop of the Stuttgart Messe Service Portal)
- Discounted trade fair ticket codes for inviting customers and partners (available incl. prices via the Trade Fair Ticket Shop in the Stuttgart Messe Service Portal)
- Exclusive booking rights for advertising space, sponsorship packages, premises and publications relating to AMB 2024
- Free catalogue copy
An overview as PDF with prices and all included services can be downloaded here (PDF, 66 KB).
Invoicing of the deposit for 33% of all registered services will take place after receipt of registration and with the start of set-up, but no earlier than October 17, 2023. The final invoice for the stand rental will be issued 12 weeks before the start of the event. This will include the difference between the price of the booked space and the deposit.
The cancellation conditions described in the General and Special Conditions of Participation of Messe Stuttgart apply, the detailed explanations can be found herein. We would like to emphasize the following aspects:
Prior to conclusion of the contract (dispatch of the stand confirmation), withdrawal from the registration is free of charge. (AGB point 2.3)
After conclusion of the contract, a cancellation fee of 100% of the stand rent will be charged, unless there is a new rental, in which case the cancellation fee will be reduced by up to 75%. (General Terms and Conditions item 4.1 to 4.3)
Your industry meeting point – Key to Markets
Experience our clearly structured, modern exhibition grounds in an interactive 360° experience!
Your potential customers can obtain a good overview of the metal working industry in just one day by visiting AMB.
At the heart of Europe and with excellent connections to the transport network – you can reach AMB quickly and easily by air, rail or car.