42nd International Technical Fair
- Date –
- Venue ROMEXPO Exhibitions Centre - Bucharest International Fair, Bukarest (Romania)
- Organiser ROMEXPO S.A. Cycle every year
Export market Romania
TIB – 42nd International Technical Fair
in Bucharest, Romania, 12 to 15 October 2016
Romania is developing into a modern European production location with a wide-ranging manufacturing industry and solid growth prospects:
• With a projected economic growth rate of more than 4 per cent, the country occupies a leading position in the EU.
• Industrial production rose continuously in recent years.
• The positive economic climate at present is being driven, in particular, by higher consumer spending and expanding foreign trade.
• Romania is one of the most attractive regions for investments in Central and Eastern Europe.
The sales opportunities for German mechanical engineering companies are good because Romania depends on imports to a large extent. Germany is Romania's number one trading partner.
The TIB Technical Fair in Bucharest is traditionally one of the most important international trade fairs in Romania - for export-oriented suppliers of capital goods an excellent opportunity to present their company on one of the most dynamic future markets within the EU.
The trade fair topics: Metal working * Surface technology * Welding technology * Metallurgy * Drive technology * Hydraulics * Pneumatics * Automotive engineering * Transport technology * Logistics * Automation * Electrical engineering/electronics * Telecommunications * industrial IT * Measurement and control technology *Plastics technology.
Key data relating to TIB 2015:
• 192 exhibitors from 14 countries
• Exhibition area of 4,250 square metres
• Over 6,100 registered visitors.
Are you interested in this event? Request the trade documents from us without obligation.
As the German representative of the organiser Romexpo, Messe Stuttgart International has been organising participation by medium-sized enterprises in the Bucharest Technical Fair for 26 years.
Messe Stuttgart International
Tel.: +49 (0)711 18560–2554