When an excellent congress location, impressive concept and a formidable team come together, the result is something special: The ICS International Congress Center Stuttgart, as a business unit of Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH, is today one of the largest and most modern congress centres in Germany. Since its opening in autumn 2007 it has successfully developed into one of the most sought-after locations - a key to markets at the heart of Europe.
As a trend-setter, the ICS sets new standards for the top ten locations in Stuttgart: with its immediate vicinity to Stuttgart Airport and the A8 motorway, with its unique, transparent glass architecture, with state-of-the-art conference technology and capacity for up to 10,000 guests.
The ICS also offers you an extremely variable spatial concept with up to 33 flexible rooms - all of which have daylight. The ICS, the halls in Messe Stuttgart and the event locations ideally complement each other in their infrastructure.
Your benefit: You have optimal and individual possibilities for your plans and utilisation concepts on 120,000 square metres.
In brief: The ICS is ...
- with the location of Stuttgart out in the front in the top ten of German congress destinations
- flooded with light and if nothing else an architectural highlight
- designed to cater for up to 10,000 visitors
- well thought-out, flexible, intelligent and convincing
- a new benchmark for conferences and congresses
- Key to markets
Take a look for yourself: The ICS can't be beaten! Welcome!
- Area Manager Guest Events -