- Together with ARAMARK GmbH the catering can be provided according to ecological and sustainable criteria. The company has been bio-certified since 2004 in accordance with EU ecological directive (EEC) No. 2092/91.
- Good for the environment and local economy: Meat and sausage products are sourced from regional producers' associations, fruit and vegetables, as well as bakery products, are procured from local suppliers.
- Fixed product range: Bio-certified and fair trade products.
- Consistent waste prevention: Dispensed with the use of disposable crockery and cutlery, Selection of suppliers based on strict criteria such as waste prevention in the case of packaging.
- Recycling: Leftovers are collected by a service partner and used for the operation of a bio-gas plant to generate renewable energy.
- Used cooking oil is collected by a service partner and processed to produce bio-diesel.